International Conference on Climate Change and Water Security (ICCWS 2015) 27th December, 2015, MIST, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Greetings from MIST! We’re pleased to announce that the Department of Civil Engineering (CE), Department of Environmental, Water Resources, and Coastal Engineering (EWCE), Climate Lab (HEQEP) and WaterAid are arranging an International Conference on Climate Change and Water Security (ICCWS 2015), which is going to be held on December 27, 2015 at the Military Institute of Science and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The ICCWS 2015 conference offers a unique opportunity to bring together scientists of different disciplines to find out advanced solutions breeding new trends in climate change.
Submitted papers will be subjected to review by the editorial board and carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings.
The details for paper submission can be found at the website: www.mist.ac.bd/ICCWS2015
The ICCWS 2015 sub topics are as follows, but not limited to:
• Climate change modeling
• Climate variability and food/water security
• Salt water intrusion
• Sea level rise and impact in coastal area
• Adaptation to Climate change
• Disaster management
• Application of GIS and RS for climatic vulnerability assessment
• Rainwater harvesting in water stressed area
• Climate change and health risk
• Landscape and water resources in changing environment
• Climatology and urban hydrology
To submit a paper, please follow the guideline and submit your full paper to the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Papers strictly adhering to the prescribed format will be considered for reviewing and publication.
The length of submitted paper must be within 6 pages.
Details preparation and presentation of posters will be mentioned later
• December 10, 2015 — Submission deadline for the final version of the Papers
• December 17, 2015 — Notification of Acceptance
• December 18~22, 2015 — Registration
• December 27, 2015 — ICCWS 2015 Conference
The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Dr. Md. Tauhid Ur Rahman, Professor, CE, MIST
Dr. Afzal Ahmed, Professor, EWCE, MIST
Capt. Nafiz Ul Ahsan, Coordinator, ICCWS 2015